Hello Slimming World(ers)?

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Hello everyone, I'm currently doing Lipotrim but I am in my final 2 weeks before I refeed (for my holidays, not because I've got to target...lomg long way to go yet!!)

I am planning to do join slimming world when I get back from Cyprus, I still have a lot of weight to lose, but I feel that Lipotrim has given me the initial start I was looking for - I think that healthy eating is a much better and safer way of losing the rest of my weight.

Anyway, I am going to keep reading your posts and poping on occassionaly to keep me focussed. Well done on all your results.....hopefully you'll be saying that to me soon:D

Hi and welcome.

Where in Cyprus are you going? I love it there. I've been 3 times, including on my honeymoon last year, and we're going back this year for our anniversary. We always go to Paphos, but have driven all over the south.

Have a great holiday and enjoy slimming world :)

have a great holiday im going to malta in 2 weeks and looking forward to it loads.

i agre that healthy eating is always best and seeing a SW is a life style not a diet it should be easier to stick to long term.

have fun on holiday and on SW

Hi and welcome.

Where in Cyprus are you going? I love it there. I've been 3 times, including on my honeymoon last year, and we're going back this year for our anniversary. We always go to Paphos, but have driven all over the south.

Have a great holiday and enjoy slimming world :)

Hi, I'm going to Chlorakas - which is in between Paphos and Coral Bay, my friend has a small villa there and I get it for mates rates:D

I went in May last year and it was very hot, so I'm expecting even hotter weather in June. I am planning to visit some other resorts this year, maybe Limassol, Larnaca etc. Can you recommend any? I am taking my Mum who is 80 and can't walk far, so prefer flatter places:D

Thanks for your welcome message

Hi Tracey, I think it's a great idea for you to join SW when you get back. You have already done really well and SW will help you continue your loss. Enjoy your holiday, look forward to seeing you in the SW threads when you come back x

Hi everyone, I have decided to start Slimming world before my hols - partly due to the great menu's and recipes I have read on here and partly because I thought it would give me time to get my head round it.

My first class is on Wednesday 28th May, and I can't wait !!!:D

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: Some succeed with SW vibes for you, Tracey lol.

good luck and have a great holiday :)

Back