Hello, so glad to find this forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ness, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Ness

Ness The Weight Loss Monster

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

My name's Ness and I have just started loosing weight with Weight Watchers two weeks ago. I've lost weight with them before (lost 3 stone in 6 months about 7 years ago!) and I really do love how they work.
    I'm finding it hard this time round. I had a hysterectomy a year ago and I also have to take large amounts of steroids for an auto immune disease. I'm pleased because I lost 4.5 lbs last week and I'm sure I've lost this week too (fingers crossed I find out this evening!) but everything seems ten times harder this time.
    The weight just melted off last time and I really enjoyed myself. This time I'm counting and over analysing every point I eat and I'm exercising (walking is all I'm able to do right now) like mad. No matter that I know I haven't cheated, I still feel as huge as I did before I started.
    I went onto the WW site forum to ask how the menopause and steroids slow weight loss down but their forum is a bit all over the place and I wasn't comfortable.
    Anyway, this seems an awful lot like I'm over sharing, so sorry about that. I'm just really pleased to have found such a friendly, well organised place where people are in the same boat as me. It can be so flaming lonely dieting! :wave_cry:
    I look forward to chatting to everyone. :D

Ness

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maria SW

Maria SW Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Ness. Best of luck! 4.5lbs is brilliant for the first week! Good luck for weigh-in tonight. I'm sure you'll have another loss. xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

5. Ness

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you both very much. This is such a supportive and friendly place that I know it's going to help me with my healthy eating. :)

6. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Good luck Ness, it looks like we are all in the same boat on this forum! Seem to be a lot of seats on board too lol, but at least we have each other :)

7. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    how did your weigh in go? x

8. Ness

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Cudlepaws & Piink

Lol Cuddlepaws, yes there does seem to be a lot of seats on this boat... all extra large for comfort :)

My weigh In was a dissapointment Piink (I've moaned already in the WW weigh In section), I only lost 0.5 lbs and was just gutted but I'm over it now. At least it was a loss I suppose :rolleyes:. I was a wee bit shocked because I had really stuck to the diet and a couple of other people at the meeting had cheated rotten all week but lost more... thems the breaks I suppose!

I measured myself and was really chuffed to see that I lost at least 5 cm's all over... so I MUST be getting fitter :D. I'm glad I didn't do my usual and get disheartened, quit and eat twice my body weight in chocolate!:eek:

I'm confident (after a fashion), that I'll do better this week!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.