Hello - some help needed please

stargirl005

I'm a returner having lost very successfully on LLL before. I go back to it every so often to loose a little and have been back at it for the last few weeks losing 10 pounds which is great. I did a combo of food packs and when I ran out, Slimfast ready made shakes, Ive heard they arent that good (sugar?) but felt it was better than an Atkins bar which I love but they make me crave more and sticking to just drinking a shake seems to work, fill me up without making me feel too sick or making me want to eat more! I need to do 5 pounds this week, I will have a Lighter Light Soup from the 5.2 range for lunch and then some lean chicken tonight for supper but run out of packs but have a weeks worth of the Slimfast shakes - will they hinder weight loss? Im doing well, drinking water, doing the Davina 15 min cardio DVD every night, just wanted some help to get this last bit off before an event in 5 days!!! Any advice as to which shakes might be better or more likely to help me? I cant get to a group this week.

I don't think substituting LL shakes for Slimfast is the best idea, as you said - they do contain more sugar and what-not, and also are not nutritionally balanced in the same ways... If cost is an issue - then Slim&Save is a good alternative option, they usually deliver next day. Having said that though, technically, while Slimfast *shouldn't* hinder weight loss too much, as it's about calories-in-calories-out, you might first yourself a bit more hungry at times as it may kick you out of ketosis as it's not designed to work on that principle. 5 lbs might be a bit much to hope for on LLL - I never saw losses as big as this in any week after the first. But everyone is different and lose at different rates, so I can't say you won't and I can't say you will.
I don't know if I've helped you any, so I'm sorry!

Back