Hello!! Starting CD SS on Monday! CANT WAIT!

Ellen S

:DHi All!

I am Elle & I am very overweight- 16st 5 & 1/4 :cry:
I have never weighed this much in my life before and I feel like a heffalump!

The reason I am starting the CD is for 2 reasons......

:) I am 30 in Feb next year I want to look AMAZING and I want to look at the pictures and LIKE what I see for once without asking my friends to delete the pictures!

:) Me & my OH want to try for Children next year (after I have got V drunk on my 30th of course) so I figured the healthier I am the more chance of conceiving we will have!

At the moment I am embarassed about the way I look and dont like going out of the house to see people I havent seen for a while as I dont want them to go "oh my god look how much weight she has put on!"
This isnt the right way to live so I am doing something about it!

I have never been so determined about a diet and I am planning to do the SS for the 1st 4 weeks then see how I am getting on. My OH is in the RAF & is going away on Monday for 4 weeks so I have a clear month ahead of me and have pre-warned all my friends and family that I am doing it so they cant sabotage me!!;)

Blimey thats an epic post! Sorry!

I have been lurking here for the past week so I am already really inspired by you all but what are your top tips for me??!!

xx

heya hun, im at the end of day 6, and so far i love it i feel so good and better in myself i am having my forst weigh in tomorrow and cant wait to see what the scales say ( for the first time in my life)

welcome to the family every one here as u know is amazing and can answer pretty much any question, good luck and remember glug glug that water xxxxxxxx

Aimee

welcome to mini's hun. Best of luck for monday. you will do great with your hubby away and your familly aswell as us for support. make sure and have no food in the house if it not there you wont eat it :)

xxx

Welcome to Minimins Ellen :D:D:D

wishing you loads of luck with your weight loss:)
i know how you feel about not wanting to go out and see people,im just the same:rolleyes:
goodluck.jpg

welcome to minis and best of luck to you,my goodness your hubby will be in for a shock when he see`s you after a month,drink as much water as you can and keep us all posted ,
all the best,
elaine x

Good Luck Elle.

I was desperate to start and now I am on day 2 and I think that wanting it so bad has made it a bit easier... so far...

You will do it!!! can't wait to see the before and after pictures!

Hi Ellen good luck with your weightloss, your husband won't recognise you when hes gets back from the RAF! X

Hiya. My hubby is also forces (Army) and is currently away for 6 months. I haven't told him I am doing this so truly can't wait for him to come home on R&R and notice a difference in me.
I am on day 11 and so far so good, no side effects, no picking, no real hunger. I feel very determined to do this for so may different reasons, and I think this is why I am finding is so easy at the mo.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll find it a fabulous journey.

Hi Ellen :welcome:

You'll find a friendly lot here who generally can answer most queries. Remember your CDC but for moments when you need of encouragement you can't beat this forum.

The more you drink - the more you shrink!!!!

:DThanks Guys

I have just had BBQ but thats it now, no carbs all wknd....then straight on it Monday am!! When J goes on Monday I am going to chuck out everything from the cupboards so I am not tempted!

JabbatheHut - wow! I bet your man wont be abe to believe his eyes when he gets back! Oh I do love it when they get back and you have been on a diet and they just look at you and go WOW!! (well thats what I am hoping!!):p

I am eating only meat (apart from a coupe of spuds tomorrow) from tomorrow so hopefully be OK on MOnday!

xx

Hi All

Well here I am on Day 1 and so far so good. Had a Strawberry shake for Bkfast which was lovely and have had almost 1.5litres of water already. I actually feel better already for it!

My Man has left this morning on his month long detachment so thats me 100% till the 7th of August when he gets back! I will see where I am when he gets back and review it - although I would like to try and lose as much as possible and maybe stick to SS for 2 months?

Anyone managed this?!

Hope your all doing OK today?!:p

Hi Ellen,

Glad to hear your first day is going ok. You might feel a bit of a struggle when day 3-4 arrives but just remember why you are doing this.

I was on SS for 6 weeks before I had to stop but could have easily gone on. Some people have been SSing for months and months.

You'lle be absolutely fine and will get used to not eating. Just wait until ketosis kicks in and you'll be flying!!

Good luck :D

Back