Hello there everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by My~Turn~Now, 7 July 2008 Social URL.

1. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hi there everyone
    I know some of you from way back:) I was a cdc a few years ago but I started far too early in my own journey and ended up totally derailing.

I gave birth to my youngest child in March and he's a poorly boy. He has a genetic disorder which means he has very little immune system and has spent 7 of his 15 weeks in and out of hospital with various chest and eating problems. I was going to wait until he was well before starting my weight loss campaign but after realising that time probably wont come for many years and a long talk with my husband and a lighterlife counsellor I have decided to go for it now. I have chosen Lighterlife over Cambridge as I am hoping the structured counselling will help tackle my eating issues once and for all and I have gelled with the local counsellor, she is lovely :)

I look forward to getting to know more of you and catch up with you guys I already know.

Jan x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HelenG

HelenG Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Dashed good question Jeeves!
    :wavey:Nice to meet you

All the very best for the journey ahead Jan. I'm sure you'll find lots of support from everyone on here no matter what plan you are following.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome Jan. Hope you find help and support here. Let us know how you do with the programme

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.