Hello there everyone :)

My~Turn~Now

Hi there everyone
I know some of you from way back:) I was a cdc a few years ago but I started far too early in my own journey and ended up totally derailing.

I gave birth to my youngest child in March and he's a poorly boy. He has a genetic disorder which means he has very little immune system and has spent 7 of his 15 weeks in and out of hospital with various chest and eating problems. I was going to wait until he was well before starting my weight loss campaign but after realising that time probably wont come for many years and a long talk with my husband and a lighterlife counsellor I have decided to go for it now. I have chosen Lighterlife over Cambridge as I am hoping the structured counselling will help tackle my eating issues once and for all and I have gelled with the local counsellor, she is lovely :)

I look forward to getting to know more of you and catch up with you guys I already know.

Jan x

:wavey:Nice to meet you

All the very best for the journey ahead Jan. I'm sure you'll find lots of support from everyone on here no matter what plan you are following.

Back