Hello there

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Miss_Rooster, 19 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

My names Alex and I have only just joined this site.
    My councellor pointed me in this direction because I am really struggling at the moment.
    When I started I wanted to lose 9 and a half stone. I managed to do my 3 and a half and then started going up and down. I started eating and then crying when I had finished. Feeling like a bit of a failure. Is there anyone out there who started off well but had a bad patch but still managed to get to target?

I want to lose total of 6 stone by my sisters wedding in September xx :eek:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I have been struggling. Started with over 10 st to lose and lost nearly 5. Then had a lot of personal stuff and ended putting some on. After numerous tries i think my head is in the right place and this is my 3rd day. I am back to taking it one day at a time and small steps just trying to get down to the next st etc. And posting here is a definate as everyone keeps you going and making you feel positive
    But i've still got a long way to go to get to target
    Irene xx
  4. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

meal replacement
    I think the thing is never stop trying...if you have a good day that great and if its a bad day 2moz is a new day...keep us posted about how you are doing?...xx
  5. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Thank you for the advice. Well I got weighed yesterday. Didn't have a brilliant week but did so much exercise and lost 6 and a half pounds. Really chuffed.

I'm doing the 790 plan for 2 weeks to get me back into it.
    Irene its so nice to know there is someone else feeling the same x
  6. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Miss R, and welcome to the WeMitts.

Ann x
  7. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Hey Miss R -keep at it - you'll be fine..... one day at a time and all that!!!!!
  8. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Cambridge diet
    I really agree with anne-marie ~ one day at at time is the way to go. Try not to cheat as it is twice as hard to restart.

Just pat yourself on the back for every single day you stick to CD ~ good luck and KEEP AWAY FROM THE FOOD !!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.