Hello there

Miss_Rooster

My names Alex and I have only just joined this site.
My councellor pointed me in this direction because I am really struggling at the moment.
When I started I wanted to lose 9 and a half stone. I managed to do my 3 and a half and then started going up and down. I started eating and then crying when I had finished. Feeling like a bit of a failure. Is there anyone out there who started off well but had a bad patch but still managed to get to target?

I want to lose total of 6 stone by my sisters wedding in September xx :eek:

I have been struggling. Started with over 10 st to lose and lost nearly 5. Then had a lot of personal stuff and ended putting some on. After numerous tries i think my head is in the right place and this is my 3rd day. I am back to taking it one day at a time and small steps just trying to get down to the next st etc. And posting here is a definate as everyone keeps you going and making you feel positive
But i've still got a long way to go to get to target
Irene xx

Thank you for the advice. Well I got weighed yesterday. Didn't have a brilliant week but did so much exercise and lost 6 and a half pounds. Really chuffed.

I'm doing the 790 plan for 2 weeks to get me back into it.
Irene its so nice to know there is someone else feeling the same x

Well done Miss R, and welcome to the WeMitts.

Ann x

Hey Miss R -keep at it - you'll be fine..... one day at a time and all that!!!!!

Back