hello there

mr_wint

I've been on this site ages. In fact I'd forgotten I'd registered and when my
user-name
came up as already in use, I couldn't imagine anyone else being me so I popped a password in and I logged in. I can't remember when I joined but that doesn't really matter. Ah my last visit was 25th July 2010. I must have been hung-over as I have no memory.

OK so we've established I drink far too much. ;)

That aside I'm about to make a decision as which way my diet should go. Up to a month ago I was with SW and had lost 3 stone with them. The past month has been illness after illness and then lack of money for a couple of weeks because the cat decided to fall ill and need vets treatment so I fell off the wagon.

Today I can sign up to Weight Watchers and start a fresh diet on a new plan. I did Weight Watchers previously and it was as successful as SW. All my dieting is successful when I work at it. I can do this in an hours time or I can go back to SW tomorrow night and continue there.

I'm still undecided. I read a lot about the new Pro Points. I know Food
Optimising
off the back of my hand. In fact I can food optimise and count Weight Watchers Points. I found I could eat what I ate on SW with WW but I couldn't eat WW foods like their branded pizza on SW. OK I could it they were full of syns.

The thing I love about WW is that with things like rice/pasta/potatoes you can't eat unlimited amounts of them. That may sound a negative to some people but for someone
who
can't
control
the amount they eat, having to limit portion size to keep within Points was of great benefit to me. Also I like that I can earn Points with exercise. I'm in the gym 4 days a week. SW give me a sticker for Body Magic. WW give me Points for chocolate.

Anyway I've waffled on long enough.

Bye for now.

Chris.

Calorie counting, healthy eating...portion control really as it was forgetting to reduce portion size when my mobility reduced drastically thats put me where i am.

Calorie counting, healthy eating...portion control really as it was forgetting to reduce portion size when my mobility reduced drastically thats put me where i am.

that's good and also the fact that you're doing it off your own back. What's the cat called? I have one called Oscar Wilde Mozilla-Mogg Monster. He has two friends who virtually live here so in effect I own one cat but have three.

hi and :welcome: back to the forums! Good luck on WW and your weight loss journey

Back