hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mr_wint, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mr_wint

mr_wint Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I've been on this site ages. In fact I'd forgotten I'd registered and when my
    user-name
    came up as already in use, I couldn't imagine anyone else being me so I popped a password in and I logged in. I can't remember when I joined but that doesn't really matter. Ah my last visit was 25th July 2010. I must have been hung-over as I have no memory.

OK so we've established I drink far too much. ;)

That aside I'm about to make a decision as which way my diet should go. Up to a month ago I was with SW and had lost 3 stone with them. The past month has been illness after illness and then lack of money for a couple of weeks because the cat decided to fall ill and need vets treatment so I fell off the wagon.

Today I can sign up to Weight Watchers and start a fresh diet on a new plan. I did Weight Watchers previously and it was as successful as SW. All my dieting is successful when I work at it. I can do this in an hours time or I can go back to SW tomorrow night and continue there.

I'm still undecided. I read a lot about the new Pro Points. I know Food
    Optimising
    off the back of my hand. In fact I can food optimise and count Weight Watchers Points. I found I could eat what I ate on SW with WW but I couldn't eat WW foods like their branded pizza on SW. OK I could it they were full of syns.

The thing I love about WW is that with things like rice/pasta/potatoes you can't eat unlimited amounts of them. That may sound a negative to some people but for someone
    who
    can't
    control
    the amount they eat, having to limit portion size to keep within Points was of great benefit to me. Also I like that I can earn Points with exercise. I'm in the gym 4 days a week. SW give me a sticker for Body Magic. WW give me Points for chocolate.

Anyway I've waffled on long enough.

Bye for now.

Chris.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mr_wint

mr_wint Member

Diet:
    decided and went back to weight watchers.

4. CatCrazy

CatCrazy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting

Admit it...its the points for chocolate that did it for you!?

Anyways, hi and welcome...not doing your plan but best of luck

5. mr_wint

mr_wint Member

Diet:
    always chocolate. What plan are you on?

6. CatCrazy

CatCrazy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Calorie counting, healthy eating...portion control really as it was forgetting to reduce portion size when my mobility reduced drastically thats put me where i am.

7. mr_wint

mr_wint Member

Diet:
    that's good and also the fact that you're doing it off your own back. What's the cat called? I have one called Oscar Wilde Mozilla-Mogg Monster. He has two friends who virtually live here so in effect I own one cat but have three.

8. CatCrazy

CatCrazy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I have 5...the 1 in the pic is Jasper, I hand reared him from a couple of hours old

9. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi and :welcome: back to the forums! Good luck on WW and your weight loss journey

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with WW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.