Hello there!

kelly-anne

Hi I'm a newbie here! :wavey:

My name is Kelly I am 26, I have just started slimming world and am also completely new to that.

I work as a chef so I work weird split shifts, evenings, mornings and weekends so I am very busy and trying to keep a track of my new eating habits.

I have about 7st to lose so quite a way to go :sigh2:, I gained all the weight after a bad car accident left me unable to walk let alone cycle the 16 miles a day and play lacrosse like i could before the accident.

I'm on here to get advice from seasoned diet pro's and people who are also on SW. :D

Hi Kelly. I've been on and off on these forums for years. Want to finally lose the weight for good now (as I am making other life changes too for the better, and it seems like the right time). Like you, I put on weight after an injury, but mine was minor. I was just sitting down and a nerve in my leg became trapped and I couldn't walk properly, and there was no treatment. I just had to wait 6 months...in the meantime I stopped playing sport competitively (14hrs a week) and walking much, but still ate a lot. Here I am 5 stones heavier now even years later!! Anyhow I empathise with your situation although what you went through I know was a lot worse. Welcome to the boards, I hope you find us a lovely community (it's very supportive and full of advice)

V x

Hi V thank you for the reply - looks like from your tracker you are already doing really well!

Where do you get the trackers from and how do they work?

xx

Hi Kelly and Welcome.
I do the EE on Slimming World which suits me fine as a fella.
If you go to Weight Loss - Diet Ticker you can set up one pretty easy.
:welcome:

Hi V thank you for the reply - looks like from your tracker you are already doing really well!

Where do you get the trackers from and how do they work?

xx

Thanks kelly-anne! I'm getting there, my new pedometer is really spurring me to walk, on track for 40 miles this week (I can hardly believe it myself!) :D

I just clicked on someone else's tracker to get mine (then went to all tickers, and then weight loss), but that link that Ourlad posted is probably the easiest way to get it

Good luck :)

Back