Hello there!

lipotrim

To the victor the spoils!
Hi I'm Dave from Manchester, nice to meet you all.

This is the second time I've tried lipotrim. First time was many moons ago (when it was approx £30 per week :mad:) and I lost about five and a half stone.

Alas like many I I put the weight back on and yo yo'd since.

In Autumn 2008 I was diagnosed type 2 diabetes. I immediately cut my carbs and lost 6 stone and felt great. Then this last year I 'rebelled' against my condition and ate all the foods I shouldn't. Result most of the weight back on.

Two months ago I decided enough is enough and reverted back to the diet that had reversed my diabetes, ie low carb. I lost two stone in two months using this method then read the artile in The Guardian about very low calorie diets reversing diabetes. I thought 'what the heck' and thought about going back to lipotrim!

I now it won't be a cure for my diabetes but dropping the weight will help my insulin resistance and hopefully help me avoid complications.

So here's my plan! Lipotrim until I get down to 13 or so stone, then back to the low carb low gi diet I has used to great success before.

The diabetes has given me the motivation to get it shifted this time.

I'll be brisk walking for an hour a day too. Been doing that for the last two months and feeeling great!

Wish me luck!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Munch, I was starting to wonder if I smell!!! LOL

40 reads and one hello, and very glad I am of it too!

Well done on your loss so far!

:)

Good luck mate! As you've done it before, you can do it again :D

As you have done Lipotrim in the past you know what it entails. The first few days are going to be difficult and you will be pleasantly surprised at your first weigh in session. Keep 100% and drink plenty of water, I can assure you the surlpus fat will start to disappear. Good luck:D

As you have done Lipotrim in the past you know what it entails. The first few days are going to be difficult and you will be pleasantly surprised at your first weigh in session. Keep 100% and drink plenty of water, I can assure you the surlpus fat will start to disappear. Good luck:D

Thanks Dolphin

As I've already lost 2 stone over the last two months I'm preparing myself for not having a massive loss in the first week. But I don't mind that, onward and downwards eh? LOL

Great losses by the way.

Thanks Dolphin

As I've already lost 2 stone over the last two months I'm preparing myself for not having a massive loss in the first week. But I don't mind that, onward and downwards eh? LOL

Great losses by the way.

Initially you lose a lot, then it slows down. I am losing in line with Lipotrim guidelines with the exception of last week:D Not long to go now:)

Good Luck Lipotrim! :) - This is also a restart back on the shakes for me too, I only normally lose just over 3 stone with the shakes so i'm hoping this time i'll go the whole hog! Also i have the added bonus of being just over 2st lighter at the start this time, unlike my previous attempts, so i'm now hoping to see new numbers on the scales which should inspire me to continue, well fingers crossed thats my plan anyway, haha!! :) Best of Luck everyone!! x x x

Thanks LJ, I'm sure we can do it together! I'm sure there's room for another Toffee 'Man' in my life, my best mate is a blue LOL

I think I'm more of a Toffee 'Lady' than Toffee 'Man' though, being female an all, haha!! - Best of Luck anyway!! :) x

hi lipotrim and welcome back, at least you know what this diet entails and that you will get results, so good luck and keep in touch

Back