Hello to all of you out there

dotty

I have been lurking around this site for a while but only just plucked up courage to post ! I started Cambridge a year ago. Successfully lost 5 stone in 4 months and became CDC in october. I love doing it and meeting all the new people. Also watching them get so exited at their losses. But sadly seem to have lost the plot on my own journey, am now 1 and half stone up:cry:and need to lose again !!!. Have struggled for last two weeks to get back into sole source so really was hoping to get some support from this great site. Or even a kick up the backside:eek: if needed. Why is it so hard the second time round ? I found it a doddle the first time. Am so cross with myself for letting this happen but have to decided just to sort it out and stop beating myself up.
I would also like to add that as a new CDC this site has been such a help and have recommended it to all my customers.

well done thats so good,keep it up x

Hi Dotty

Welcome to Minimins:) Well I, for one, think you've come to the right place for support and info....and good for you for admitting you are struggling!
As you said, stop beating yourself up...you are human...be proud that you haven't given up....I think your struggles and successes along the way will make you a more realistic and supportive CDC as you relate to your clients journeys!
:welcome:
XXXXXX

Thanks very much for replying. I just don't want to feel a hypocrite when advising other people on what to do ! I know what to do, just having problems actually doing it !!!

Thanks Anne, hopefully getting somewhere as have now managed 3 days of ss but have realised this site is the best place for support. You are obviously doing very well yourself so congratulations.

Hi Dancing, when I've worked how to do a ticker etc I'll have to get people on here to monitor my progress with me !!! Thanks for your support though, really appreciate it

Have sorted out my ticker. Finally ! God I'm useless with this sort of thing :confused: Just wanted to add that had kept the weight the same for nearly eight months before losing the plot for various reasons. So don't want anyone to be disheartened just because I'm a twit. Still think this is a fantastic diet.

Lovely to meet you , Dotty! Good to have you on the site! The support and encouragement on her is amazing!

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. As I said, have been looking at the site for some time and now am really glad to have joined in !:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back