Hello to all you brave Lipotrimmers..!

Valsnana

I've just started on LT...:)
Spent the day like a hampster yesterday, very sluggish and tired.. good job I started at the weekend, no way I could have done my job with the headache I had.

I have 7 stone to lose.. and hope to get there by the summer (best laid plans etc,.)

Good to read all your threads - positive and motivating. Keep up the good work.

It will get easier.....just keep drinking and drinking and drinking the water !!! :)

Coming on here will really help you if you have ant low moments :)

Good luck with your journey

The first week is defo the worst. Best of luck on your journey!!!

Hi , started on Friday although its hard isn't quite as bad as I anticipated.Hopefully we will have a good 1st week weight loss . We should be in ketosis soon so it should get easier, hopefully!

Good Luck:)

The first week is a great booster....as you are loosing fluid as well as fat you tend to have you biggest loss.....I lost 8llbs...others have lost more...so it really motivates you!! Keep going - usually takes about 4 or 5 days to get into ketosis.....furry tongue is the giveaway (also not feeling hungry!!)

I too have over 7 stone to lose. Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 11lbs. It has really given me a boost as I have never lost so much weight in 1 week. You can do it and it does get easier. Never drank so much water in all my life.

SOOOOO well done...you must be chuffed - almost a stone gone already!!

I am so pleased with myself can't wait for my next weigh in. Hoping to get that first stone.

Fat Girl Slim-love the name by the way.I too have never drank sooo much water.At least 2 good things come out of it....Weight Loss.....Smooth Skin YAY lol
With my unhealthy diet even though I'm 27 i got spots like a teenager lol.Even since Wednesday i can tell my skin on my face is getting loads better.

xxx

Welcome and good luck val you will feel great next week xx

Wait while next week and your all posting your GIANT weight losses, good luck :)

Another good sign of ketosis is being cold, even in the summer lol.
But the good thing is you know you are burning all that nasty fat......and well on the way to becoming slimmer.

Good luck to you all.

Back