Hello to all...

GrahamB

Hello to all,

I’ve just joined the online Slimming World Body Optimize plan today, and I thought I’d introduce myself on the Forum

The reasons why I joined the Body optimize plan are partly because I don’t really want to commit to attending meetings every week, and that I just love faffing around online and filling in little charts! Also, I didn’t really fancy waiting an age to speak to the Slimming World representative to gain any answers to any questions I might have when I can (hopefully) just as easily get the answers I need online.

One thing I’m really quite disappointed with is the fact there seems to be no real one-to-one contact between the Body Optimize member and a personal representative. I’m really not that sure how it’s possible to stuff yourself with food and lose weight at the same time, and I really think I might struggle unless I really understand the ‘science’ behind any possible weight loss I might achieve. That way I could be sure that by sticking to the rules I could be pretty confident that I’ll reach my target weight, but I really have to be honest and say that I’m wondering whether I did the right thing when I signed on…

Anyway, I’m ‘in’ now, so I’ll just have to do my best and try to figure out how it all works, but you can bet your life I’ll be back here regularly from now on…

Best regards to all…

Dandelion

Hello and :welcome2: to the forums !

Good luck on your weight loss journey !

hello GrahamB and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is really supportive so you have come to the right place!

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey :)

Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hello and welcome to the forums!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

If you take a wander down to the Slimming World forums and say hello you'll find lots of people who do the online plan, or who simply just go it alone at home. There's great support on Minimins, it's really helped me keep motivated between my weekly SW meetings.

I felt I was eating far too much when I first began, I still eat more now than I ever did, but I eat healthy foods. I fill my plate with lots of free and superfree foods and snack on tons of fruit between meals. I've lost loads since I started 7 weeks or so ago.

Good luck with your weight loss, look forward to seeing you around :)

Welcome to minimins, the guys on the SW forum are fantastic, and will answer any questions you may have.

Good luck;)

Back