hello - to new me 20009

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Hi, Hope your second week on weight to is going well. Ive ordered the starter week pack , hopefully arriving tomorrow. I was wondering how you are managing the shakes? Are you hungry at all and are the food portions controlling any hunger pangs?
Hope you dont mind me messaging you directly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, also are you doing this yourself or attending the clinic?

Nuttyx

hiya

well im on day 13 now and the diet is perfect for me. this is how i have my day

9am breakfast - chocolate shake
10.30 am mid morn - apple
12 lunch - sweet parsnip soup
2pm - strawberry shake
4pm - braised steak with 80g of veg
6-7pm vanilla shake

im not hungry on this diet at all as im eating all the time and the shakes really fill be up and the food is lovely.

i drink diet coke or diet flavoured water and the odd black coffee here and there.

i really look forward to my evening meal and i use a small plate for my food. the portions are just right and now they really fill me up.

as there isnt a place on the forum for weight to go im in the diet chef one as they are simular diets.

im doing this diet on my own, i dont attend any classes or clinics

Last edited:
mmm parsnip soup sounds nice! :D
Glad to read all going well :) good luck heading out of the 200lb range soon :) well done on your weight loss to date.

hi , thanks for replying. Im excited about the package being delivered tomorrow. Cant weight to get started. I work shifts so am trying to figure a way of fitting everything in.!!!

good luckwith your weigh in tomorrow.

nutty

Back