hello to you all

jubag

after months of faffing around trying cd and not really getting anywhere and putting back my wedding, i have decided to try to lose my weight by doing weight watchers,i know the losses will be smaller but at least i might be able to stick to it,all i succeeded with the others is to actually now have put on a stone:cry:i now have roughly ten months to my wedding so i want to lose as much as poss.
I really love coming on here and reading all the threads and i think it might help me this time,i have followed ww before so i know it can work:),anyway hope to speak to you all soon,feel free to kick me up the bum if you feel i need it:p julie

hey and welcome!! ull be grand u can loose a lot in ten months! good luck xxx

I dont know much about cd but just wanted to welcome you :) .....

hello hun,
welcome to ww diet,you will be able to loose as much as you need to if you put your mind in the right focus xx

I really love coming on here and reading all the threads and i think it might help me this time,i have followed ww before so i know it can work:),anyway hope to speak to you all soon,feel free to kick me up the bum if you feel i need it:p julie

Welcome!!!

As others have said, in ten months you could lose a good amount! Hehe, i need a big kick up the bum sometimes too.

Your impending wedding is a good incentive. Weightwatchers is a great diet, it doesnt really make alot "off-limits" providing you control portion sizes.

Good luck on your weightloss journey. Onwards and downwards! x

Hi and welcome. I'm getting married in just over six months so know how it feels.

Good luck with your weight loss!

Karen x

Back