Hello *waves*

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by xxtashaxx, 13 January 2010 Social URL.

1. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hya, thought I'd better post in this section ( I didn't even know this section exsisted!).
    I started out on slim fast - lasted all of 2 days - and am now calorie counting.
    I aim to eat 1000-1400 cals a day plus a few hours exercise a week ( altho haven't got round to doing much yet)
    Have been doing this for 2 weeks now and have lost 4 lbs :D so am hoping I can reach my goal of 25lbs my May!

Looking forward to talking to you all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamingmaid

dreamingmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    Hi Tasha, sounds like a sensible plan to me. Well done on the 4lb loss and a big welcome

4. sa89

sa89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi doodle, Well done on the loss so far! I'm sure you'll do well with calorie counting as it gives you the freedom to eat what you crave at times (even though it's less). That's why I love calorie counting! Everyone's really friendly here :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.