• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Wednesday Weighers!!

Schnitzel muncher!! LOL! I hope you still manage to lose Vix...

Me...I have no idea! I think I've lost but knowing my luck it will be one of those weeks where I gain what I lost last week for no discernable reason...

Well, I crashed my car last night, wrote it off actually. Just skidded out of control on new surfacing...... I'm fine but majorly shocked. I had a good week until last night's sweet tea and lucozade (for the shock)
nothing feels as good as feeling slim......oh and staying alive and well!
Even if I don't lose tonight I'll feel lucky! good luck everyone and as well as counting syns, don't ever forget to count your blessings

Biggysmalls, glad to hear you're okay.

Well I managed half a pound loss which I'm pleased with as I went over the top with my syns this week. Amazingly enough I got Slimmer of the Week again with only that half pound. I also got my Bronze and Silver Body Magic awards which I'm really pleased with. Now onto the Gold.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Biggysmalls, glad to hear you're okay.

Well I managed half a pound loss which I'm pleased with as I went over the top with my syns this week. Amazingly enough I got Slimmer of the Week again with only that half pound. I also got my Bronze and Silver Body Magic awards which I'm really pleased with. Now onto the Gold.
Bloody hell all our class are saints and have 2 and 3lb losses every week! I'll never get that sad old basket of unwanted tangerines that I won't even eat. :cry:

I'm getting very nervous about my WI now...
I WI at 5:30pm and for the last two weeks I've been staying the same - this week I got fed up and we scoffed a dirty BK on Saturday.
I'd consider a STS to be a good result now, after that, but I don't feel thin, you know? I feel bloaty and fat - I don't want to go, but I shall *sigh*

I'm getting very nervous about my WI now...
I WI at 5:30pm and for the last two weeks I've been staying the same - this week I got fed up and we scoffed a dirty BK on Saturday.
I'd consider a STS to be a good result now, after that, but I don't feel thin, you know? I feel bloaty and fat - I don't want to go, but I shall *sigh*
Im starting to think your a lady i chat to at my class (also 5:30), she lurves BK :D

1.5 off for me, happy but slightly fed up too!!!! Only needed half a pound more for my 4 stone award aaaaaargh! Still, my BMI has now dropped below 30 and that was one of my mini targets, so I'm happy really.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1
Exante 20