Hello Wednesday Weighers!!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Hope we all have FABULOUS results today!!! :D

Good luck to you all, I hope you all have a good loss today. X

Any loss today is a good loss for naughty schnitzel eater me!!

Schnitzel muncher!! LOL! I hope you still manage to lose Vix...

Me...I have no idea! I think I've lost but knowing my luck it will be one of those weeks where I gain what I lost last week for no discernable reason...

Well, I crashed my car last night, wrote it off actually. Just skidded out of control on new surfacing...... I'm fine but majorly shocked. I had a good week until last night's sweet tea and lucozade (for the shock)
nothing feels as good as feeling slim......oh and staying alive and well!
Even if I don't lose tonight I'll feel lucky! good luck everyone and as well as counting syns, don't ever forget to count your blessings

Biggysmalls, glad to hear you're okay.

Well I managed half a pound loss which I'm pleased with as I went over the top with my syns this week. Amazingly enough I got Slimmer of the Week again with only that half pound. I also got my Bronze and Silver Body Magic awards which I'm really pleased with. Now onto the Gold.

Biggysmalls, glad to hear you're okay.

Well I managed half a pound loss which I'm pleased with as I went over the top with my syns this week. Amazingly enough I got Slimmer of the Week again with only that half pound. I also got my Bronze and Silver Body Magic awards which I'm really pleased with. Now onto the Gold.

Bloody hell all our class are saints and have 2 and 3lb losses every week! I'll never get that sad old basket of unwanted tangerines that I won't even eat. :cry:

I'm getting very nervous about my WI now...
I WI at 5:30pm and for the last two weeks I've been staying the same - this week I got fed up and we scoffed a dirty BK on Saturday.
I'd consider a STS to be a good result now, after that, but I don't feel thin, you know? I feel bloaty and fat - I don't want to go, but I shall *sigh*

I'm getting very nervous about my WI now...
I WI at 5:30pm and for the last two weeks I've been staying the same - this week I got fed up and we scoffed a dirty BK on Saturday.
I'd consider a STS to be a good result now, after that, but I don't feel thin, you know? I feel bloaty and fat - I don't want to go, but I shall *sigh*

Im starting to think your a lady i chat to at my class (also 5:30), she lurves BK :D

1.5 off for me, happy but slightly fed up too!!!! Only needed half a pound more for my 4 stone award aaaaaargh! Still, my BMI has now dropped below 30 and that was one of my mini targets, so I'm happy really.

wohoo i lost 2lb, really pleased only got 2.5lb to my 1 1/2 stone

It's a 1lb loss for me this week, which is fine as all my holiday gain has gone, and i went to London at the weekend and had a flexi day. well done to the Wednesday weighers :)

Back