Hello! Weightloss for adoption approval

MrsP89

Hello everyone.

Apparently I'm a returning member, but I don't remember having ever signed up before 🤷

I've just started slimfast, but actually going to be swapping to a higher protein lower sugar meal replacement powder once my tub of slimfast runs out.

I'm only on day 3, and have a long road ahead of me, but I won't be doing meal replacement for long - hopefully I can get going on weightwatchers after kick-starting the diet.

My motivation for doing it this year is adoption. I was hoping to start the process this month, but I'm just not emotionally ready, and I know my weight will be a big (no pun intended) issue. So we've decided to wait a bit longer, get myself emotionally ready and lose as much weight as possible. At least then I can show I am doing something about it, even though I'll still be way heavier than they'd accept normally.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journeys :)

Your post caught my attention today. Congratulations for starting the slimfast journey. You have made a wise decision by taking the initiate to begin the slim fast journey. You are not the only one in this journey of body slimming, especially as the new year 2020 vision has begun.

Obviously, the journey of 1000 miles begins with a step and a willingness to succeed.

I am sure you will stay motivated on the weightwatchers’ program to help you accomplish the great goals you have set for yourself.

Best regards.

Back