Hello World

fillymum

synful soul
It is a glorious day here today. The air clarity is so fantastic I feel I can reach out and touch the sky. I just love days like this.

Since I started the SW way of life I have felt so well.............. my medical history reads like a horror movie though I am always active, never let it get me down.

Eating the SW way, my energy levels are so high, I sleep well, my general well being is at a high. This way of eating suits me. I never consider straying from it. If I get the munchies it is for something that is allowed.

Every day I learn a little bit more from going into sub forums that are new to me. By reading other food diaries I have learnt that my recent failure to lose weight is in all probability my own fault as I have misunderstood the conception of HE's and sometimes unwittingly not been 100%. From now on I am.

This site and the support I have received have given me a new and better way of life. I thank you all for that.
grouphug.gif

sounds like your on a roll keep it up!

Sue, I had a day like that on Monday. Just felt 'at one' with the world and like I could achieve anything! Haven't felt like that in a long time too (had a few health issues of my own!).

Not even the blessed aphids on my roses and tomatoes got me down!

Good for you - with all you have had to cope with it sounds like a much deserved day of peace and happiness!

Here's to more! :party0016: xx

I do feel as good......thanks !!! Isn't it a brilliant feeling Cupcake. It is almost worth having felt grotty to feel so well lol !!!:p

Today I am going to start an exercise regime before I go to Iceland to look for some of the syn free things I have found in the syns forum. We don't have the whole range of things so fingers crossed for me.

One of the great benefits of SW has been that the GERD (reflux) I suffered has gone completely. Praise be to SW.

GERD's worst attacks normally are at night when you are lying down. Basically it is the food you have eaten being sent backwards. It burns as it is acidic. It also causes palpitations and can do a pretty good imitation of a heart attack. I was on medication for it which in turn had it's own side effects. Thanks again to SW as I now no longer need it.

That is today's boring bit over.

Have the best day you can.

xxxx

Back