Hello =]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Becca91, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Becca91

Becca91 New Member

Hi all, I'm Becca, and I'm gonna be starting as a student from september :)

I am currently trying to lose weight and stop my binging episodes, which is the main thing holding me back so I'm trying to stop that.

Nice to meet you all ^_^
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. What are you hoping to study and where? Write everything down you eat and take it one day at a time. How many pounds do you want to lose?

Irene xx
  4. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Hi Becca
    Good luck with your weightloss. Are you following a particular programme?
    If you are having problems with binge eating you could think about talking to your gp about it and the effect it is having on your self esteem/health etc. CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is an amazing way to tackle things like that. It is v expensive to do it privately but if they think it is suitable, doctors can put you on a waiting list for it on the nhs.

5. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Slimming World
    Hi and welcome this is a great site and all are very helpful
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.