Hello =]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Becca91, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Becca91

Becca91 New Member

Hi all, I'm Becca, and I'm gonna be starting as a student from september :)

I am currently trying to lose weight and stop my binging episodes, which is the main thing holding me back so I'm trying to stop that.

Nice to meet you all ^_^

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. What are you hoping to study and where? Write everything down you eat and take it one day at a time. How many pounds do you want to lose?

Irene xx

4. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Hi Becca
    Good luck with your weightloss. Are you following a particular programme?
    If you are having problems with binge eating you could think about talking to your gp about it and the effect it is having on your self esteem/health etc. CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is an amazing way to tackle things like that. It is v expensive to do it privately but if they think it is suitable, doctors can put you on a waiting list for it on the nhs.

x

5. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome this is a great site and all are very helpful

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.