HELLO..........................

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hello peeps,
just wanted to say hi and let you know Im still lurking a bit. SW went bit up the spout last few days due to PMT,

BUT

I have joined a gym - dont all faint in shock - normally Im Mega allergic to ANY form of exercise (as Julie can confirm) but I decided to take the bull by its horns and join cos the last few months has taught me a few things.

Im NEVER going to be able to cut out all the foods I LOVE so the only way round it is to exercise to burn them off!

The other thing was there was a special offer in the local gym to join for 2.99 a week for 3 years so I couldnt turn it down really.

Also with the grass cutting season nearly over HB will be around more for childcare so thought I need some me time and I may aswell do something productive!

Keep up all the good work everyone

Hi, good to hear from you!

Im hoping to follow suit and up my exercise too, think thats whats going to motivate me now. just weighing up options, childcare, gym costs etc.

Thats a great deal you've got for the gym!

Dead exciting about the gym honey think i should drag my bottom back there too but just concentrating on food for now and walking Ruby does give me a bit of excercise is suppose!!!xxxx

Hey Jess
Good luck to you hon I think thats a fab idea..
You can do it....... and its something that will suit you .. So go for it.
Keep us posted how your getting on hon.
lol Marissa x

That's a really good deal Jess, well done. I think burning off the cals is a really good idea and will tone you up too.
I'm afraid I'm not organised enough to go to a gym and thay are all so far away from here. But I ride and walk often so tell myself that's as good?!
Exercise is a great mood lifter too!

Glad you are in good fettle hun, hope the gym goes well, I have that allergy too and would love to know if it can be conquered!

xxx

I loved the gym! I stayed the same weight the whole time i was going and did the Race for Life at 11 stone 8!! Run for 5km in 21mins.... amazing achievement considering i started at 45 mins!

I also found i was constantly full of energy and could eat anything i liked :)
Also kept me busy as i finish work at 4 and none of my friends or family finished till about half 5.

Now i live in the countryside so no gym, just fields and hills :) Getting a dog in the new year if i get to my target weight by Xmas (present from my boyfriend). Then loads of excuses to go and get muddy and walk for miles :) I love the countryside.

Good to hear i'm not the only one allergic to exercise, if i can stick to the gym for 6 months anyone can! Took me year to join though.... Go for it and enjoy it :)

xx

Hi Jess, an offer you can't refuse a gym membership at that price, hope it goes well for you.

Hayley22 - wish I had thought to ask for a dog as a present for getting to target!!!!

Back