Hello.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sallywallysillybobs, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Sallywallysillybobs

Sallywallysillybobs Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Good Morning Everyone !

Just wanted to introduce myself on the WW forum... Im Sally, 35 and have been doing Slim fast for two weeks losing 6 lbs but now im finding the thought of Milkshakes is making me feel a bit down :sigh: so im going to try WW again.. Yes again... Im an old hand at it and even used to be a WW leader (so i should know better than to let the lbs creep back on!) Im rejoining classes in the new year when registrations free.

I have 26lbs left to lose and want to hit goal for when i go to Kenya in May next year.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all and hope i can find some motivation and support for my journey.

Have a good day

Sally xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sally Good luck with losing those lbs you know how it all works better than most of us so expect to get a lot of questions from us
    & Welcome to minimins

4. Sallywallysillybobs

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Many thanks RC , i'm looking forward to losing the extra lbs and telling my story along the way! Your stats are fab - a real inspiration!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Love Sally xxx

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, i'm totally new to ww but loving it, if i have any questions i know who to come to ha ha xx

6. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello... Good Luck with your WW journey, and keep us updated with how you are getting on. :)

7. Sallywallysillybobs

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    thanks Guys

so far so good! Im sticking to points and saved a few for an italian meal tomorrow night - Penne Ariabatta!

No alcohol this weekend and ive resisted all the office chocolates and mince pies! Feeling positive and cant wait to join a class in the New Year!

Sorry this is a brief reply but im rushing around today - will post more tomorrow when im off work.
    Love Sally xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.