• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good Morning Everyone !

Just wanted to introduce myself on the WW forum... Im Sally, 35 and have been doing Slim fast for two weeks losing 6 lbs but now im finding the thought of Milkshakes is making me feel a bit down :sigh: so im going to try WW again.. Yes again... Im an old hand at it and even used to be a WW leader (so i should know better than to let the lbs creep back on!) Im rejoining classes in the new year when registrations free.

I have 26lbs left to lose and want to hit goal for when i go to Kenya in May next year.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all and hope i can find some motivation and support for my journey.

Have a good day

Sally xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Sally Good luck with losing those lbs you know how it all works better than most of us so expect to get a lot of questions from us
& Welcome to minimins
Many thanks RC , i'm looking forward to losing the extra lbs and telling my story along the way! Your stats are fab - a real inspiration!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Love Sally xxx

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, i'm totally new to ww but loving it, if i have any questions i know who to come to ha ha xx
Hello... Good Luck with your WW journey, and keep us updated with how you are getting on. :)
thanks Guys

so far so good! Im sticking to points and saved a few for an italian meal tomorrow night - Penne Ariabatta!

No alcohol this weekend and ive resisted all the office chocolates and mince pies! Feeling positive and cant wait to join a class in the New Year!

Sorry this is a brief reply but im rushing around today - will post more tomorrow when im off work.
Love Sally xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1