Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sallywallysillybobs, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Sallywallysillybobs

Sallywallysillybobs Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Good Morning Everyone !

Just wanted to introduce myself on the WW forum... Im Sally, 35 and have been doing Slim fast for two weeks losing 6 lbs but now im finding the thought of Milkshakes is making me feel a bit down :sigh: so im going to try WW again.. Yes again... Im an old hand at it and even used to be a WW leader (so i should know better than to let the lbs creep back on!) Im rejoining classes in the new year when registrations free.

I have 26lbs left to lose and want to hit goal for when i go to Kenya in May next year.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all and hope i can find some motivation and support for my journey.

Have a good day

Sally xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sally Good luck with losing those lbs you know how it all works better than most of us so expect to get a lot of questions from us
    & Welcome to minimins

4. Sallywallysillybobs

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Many thanks RC , i'm looking forward to losing the extra lbs and telling my story along the way! Your stats are fab - a real inspiration!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Love Sally xxx

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, i'm totally new to ww but loving it, if i have any questions i know who to come to ha ha xx

6. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello... Good Luck with your WW journey, and keep us updated with how you are getting on. :)

7. Sallywallysillybobs

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    thanks Guys

so far so good! Im sticking to points and saved a few for an italian meal tomorrow night - Penne Ariabatta!

No alcohol this weekend and ive resisted all the office chocolates and mince pies! Feeling positive and cant wait to join a class in the New Year!

Sorry this is a brief reply but im rushing around today - will post more tomorrow when im off work.
    Love Sally xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.