Hello

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hiya

I joined RC again last night doing the online diet as there isn't a club local to me. I've been going it alone since October and had lost almost 2 stones but put on 10 lbs last week.:eek: I decided I needed some support for a bit so rejoined.

Does anyone else do online?

I'm also taking Orlistat to help as I have very high blood pressure and the doc suggested I try it for a while.

I'm really hoping 2010 will be the year I get fit and healthy and i can't wait.

Mhairi
xx

Helloo and welcome :)

How are you finding day 1? I'm starting Rc in the new year, did it once before and saw good results so doing it again and this time sticking to it too. x

Hi

I'm not finding it too bad at the moment. I've had a couple of wobbles. Hubby came through with some Christmas Cake at lunch time and my kids have just offered me some of their Christmas chocolate managed to say no both times so am feeling quite proud of myself.

I've been losing on 1500 calories a day on my own but not really wanting to go down to 1200 for two weeks but its only two weeks isn't it and hopefully the scales will show our effort at the end of it.

good luck when you start.

Mhairi
x

Hi and welcome to RC. Well done for resisting the cake etc. I know there is another franchisee opening in Scotland (East Kilbridge I think) after Easter.

Hi

Thank you Sarah but unfortunately East Kilbride is about an hour away from me. My nearest class is in South Queensferry but by the time my hubby gets in from work (ironically 5 minutes from South Queensferry) I would only have about 10 minutes to get there which isn't enough time.

Am liking online though at the moment although finding it a bit of a faff having to put my computer on every time I want to eat something but I'm sure as I get more organised it'll be easier

x

I thought it was probably no use to you but worth throwing it in!

Can't you leave the pc on all day to save the faffing around? Turn it off after your evening meal?

Good luck on your journey

Hi all.. just wanted to say hi :)

I am joining RC Class this thursday morning... i have a lot of weight to lose and have tried um all.. but hoping RC will be the 1 for me.

Dont really know what to expect am hoping this site can help me.. along my way..

I bought the magazine today and it is very inspiring.

I am even joining the gym next week :eek:

Have been on this site before.. last time i was on here i was on the Cambridge diet.. just couldnt do it!

Am really hoping 2010 is the year i finally lose this weight! :innocent0001:

Well done for getting back on it Donna Marie and welcome to the RC part of the forum.

I'm sure you will come out of class on a high

Let us know how you get on. If you ever need any advice, there is usually someone that's around sooner or later.

Good luck

Hi Sarah... Thankyou for your reply.

Looks like i might not be starting till next thursday now as im starting with my sister in law and she cant start till next week.

But yes i will keep you all informed.. i intend to be on this forum alot so thanks very much.. im sure they'll be plenty of times im going to need advice :eek:

Hope your all doing great.. good luck with weighs in this week :)

Hi Mhairi! I'd be interested to hear more about RC online as I am considering joining it. I can't get to the closest class which is a real shame and I think the online club might give me the motivation I need. But debating whether I should do it or not. Its a shame you can't pay monthly for the 1yr membership as that would be much better for me but not keen on paying out all that money at once.

Do they have scheduled chat times or do people just pop in as and when? Because I'd probably quite like to "meet" in the chat room once a week or so to have a virtual class take place.

Also, I assume you just weigh yourself and log it into your online diary?

Is it working for you so far?

Sorry for the questions but really wanting to join too.

x x x x

Hi all :)

Thanks Sarah.. yeah it is i suppose.. it's just she's only got about 1 stone to lose.. and i got 6!! :eek:

But i am so determined to lose this fat now.. i can't wait to get started.. i am so excited.. am so ready to start a fresh and lose this weight for myself.. my husband and my 2 girls! :)

Will keep posting.. hope you all have a great week! :)

Hi all :)

Thanks Sarah.. yeah it is i suppose.. it's just she's only got about 1 stone to lose.. and i got 6!! :eek:

But i am so determined to lose this fat now.. i can't wait to get started.. i am so excited.. am so ready to start a fresh and lose this weight for myself.. my husband and my 2 girls! :)

Will keep posting.. hope you all have a great week! :)

Hi Donnamarie,

I started with my sister. She had 2 stones to lose, I had 7+ stones to lose. After 3months my sister stopped going, but by that time I was so into it I had lost almost 3 stones and was well on my way, so I carried on going.

So even if your sister in law does stop it doesn't mean you will. I now have to good friends of 3 years I met in class and I probably wouldnt have had these friends if my sister had carried on going. So as strange as it is, it can be a benefit too.

Let us know how you get on.

Back