Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leesyloo, 9 January 2010 Social URL.

1. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Hi newbie here.. im always going onto forums to find out info but have never registerd on one before, i guess im looking for people that are in the same boat as i am?? Ive been on lipotrim 4 times..this time being my fourth. i always feel like such a failiure when i have to go back on it again. I always get great results from lipotrim & keep it up for about 8 months, then i gradually start eating junk food again & then im stuck in a rut & cant stop eating the dam stuff! Im too embarressed to go the pharmacie to get LT now, ive jst bought a months supply from ebay.. has anyone heard of BE-yu Bars?.. aparently you can have them on the LT diet?:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Don't be embarrassed to go back to the chemists. Better not to buy from ebay.

Irene xx
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hello and welcome to you
    and good luck to you on your weight loss plan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.