hello!!

Missy85

Hello Everyone!

I couldnt see a introduce thread in SW section so thought i would do it here

Im Alice, 24 and need to get myself organised! Had my baby boy last June, started going to SW in October but stopped due to finances! What a pain money can be!

I cant afford to go back at the moment but have decided that cant hold me back! I want to be healthy for my little boy and be a good example to him, also as he gets older he will need me fitter to run round after him hehe

so here i am! gonna go and weigh myself in a min and start straightaway. This looks like a great forum so look foward to joining in and hopefully shrinking

I CAN DO THIS!!!

x

Hello and welcome xx

hi, welcome to minimins! Wishing you all the best on your weightloss journey, lots of help, advice and support here to keep you motivated, even on days when it seems like all you want to do is give up. Just get yourself on here, get involved and you'll soon be shedding those pounds!

Hi Alice! Congratulations on making the decision to climb back on the SW wagon. You'll find this site really useful for going it alone!

Lovely positive attitude and reasons for slimming. Wishing you the best of luck. If you think of things you want to ask try the search button at the top of the page where you may well find someone has already run that thread and you will get many more answers. Really wishing you well on your journey to better health xx

Back