Hello

onefineday

Hello all! I'm new here, and new to forums in general so excuse me if I muck things up a little at first! I started my diet yesterday, have over 100 lbs to lose... eek. So as it's going to be a long ride I thought I'd join here for a little company on the journey. Looking forward to getting properly started!

Hello and Welcome! I felt exactly the same after i left my first post on here..forums being very new to me also! Lots of luck with WW, im sure you will love it..i'm amazed to say i am actually enjoying it which is mad considering it is a diet! :) You will receive lots of support on here im sure! Have you done WW before? Im fairly new myself but if you have any questions,i'll do my best to help x

Thanks Lozzy! Lovely to 'meet' you! I'm not on WW at the moment but I may try it soon - I'm just trying to wing it for now with a low fat diet (as my doctor has given me Xenical... although I'm a bit nervous to start it), and a heavy reliance on the Wii Fit. If I struggle in a few weeks then WW is my next port of call as I'm determined to finaly shift the weight this time!

Glad to see you're doing well and that this forum is helpful. And thanks for the offer of help too... I'll try to hold back on the most ridiculous of my questions but can't promise there won't be one or two clangers that find their way in here! :)

Thanks Mini and Irene!

Sorry hunny, for some reason i got it in my head you were doing WW...have no idea why :)

Aaaah the good old wii fit, its great and hey atleast you can have some fun while doing it and working up a sweat!

heehee..dont be silly, ask away chick..believe me if you knew some of the things i come out with at times you won't feel ridiculous at all :)

Hope you have a great weekend x

Thanks Lozzy! (Yep, I'm addicted to the Hula Hoop thingy on the Wii... well there's something I never thought I'd say!)

Have a lovely weekend!

Back