HELLO

madhousemum

Silver Member
Hi i thought i would come back here i joined last year when i lost alot of weight for my wedding which i have slowly gained some back so i am hitting slimming world at home for the time being to see how i can get on with it and have the will power to get it done at home. i want to be 10 stone but feel that if i lose and start looking ill then i will stop and maintain i cant say 100% 10 stone is my goal as i dont know what i will look like when i get close to it.
today is my first day on it and i have managed to go all day syn free (because i want a good roast tomorrow)
from when i was a member last year i am not sire if any of the members from last year are still here. cant wait to get to know you all.

welcome back, i joined 2 years ago and back again. i tried to do things myself at home too but i knew i wouldnt be able to and loving class again!

Welcome back to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss.

welcome back, i joined 2 years ago and back again. i tried to do things myself at home too but i knew i wouldnt be able to and loving class again!

Thank you Abigail i thought i would give it a go at home first and if it doesnt work go to the group once a week.
cant wait to get to know you a bit more.
xxx

Welcome back to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss.

Thank you Donnie WOW you have done really wel well done on your weight lose hun.
xxxx

Welcome back to the forum :D I'm going it alone from home too.
Kelly.x

Thank you Kelly, if you ever want a weight lose partner i could always do with one especially where we both doing it at home.
xxx

Welcome back to slimming world and good luck with your future weight losses. I do it from home and find it relatively easy. Just need the determination to succeed but I find this forum really helps with that xx

thank you Becca im just trying to get back onto the swing of things and wondering if things have changed much since last year

Welcome back - I'm just climbing back on the SW waggon too, and will be going it alone at home for a while. Might go back to class at the end of July though as will have more time on my hands then.

Good luck. Hope you had a lovely roast today.

Beccy x

Welcome back - I'm just climbing back on the SW waggon too, and will be going it alone at home for a while. Might go back to class at the end of July though as will have more time on my hands then.

Good luck. Hope you had a lovely roast today.

Beccy x

Thank you Beccy. i did enjoy my roast. good luck on your slimming world journey hun xxx

Back