Hello!

Nat

Hello all, I've just joined weight watchers after gradually getting bigger and bigger over the last 2 years since my mum passed away, i've tried unsuccessfully over that time to try and do something about it but it hasn't been happening, i now feel in a really positive frame of mind and seem to be doing ok so far, its nice to see how everyone else is doing on here and get ideas from others!

Hi Nat, congrats on your weight so far. Loving this site for ideas and motivation

Sorry to hear things got so bad, but it is great news that you are finally able to shift some weight!

Thanks all am so motivated and hoping to keep hold of that motivation!!

well done so far, I'm sure you'll do great, you sound like your really ready for it now! :)

Welcome Nat. I lost my mum last November and put on 2 stone in the following 3 months on top of the 7 stone I already had to lose.

But now that 2 stone has almost gone and am ready to tackle the final 7. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey

Hi, welcome and good luck on your journey.

x

Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on your weight loss so far, and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Welcome and well done so far!!! :D You can do it!

hi and welcome Nat
the very best of luck with your weightloss journey, this is a fab site for support and info look forward to reading your posts :D:D

Back