Hello!

hastalavegan

Silver Member
Just joined the forum and thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting all over the place!

I'm a 21 year old student living in London and I've just finished my degree. I'm waiting around to graduate and get a job so thought it was best to tackle my weight while I have the time to get into a routine. I started following the trial meal plan on SW last week and I'm planning to join the group within the next few weeks.

So far I've found SW easy to get on with, the green plan really suits a vegan diet and I don't feel like I'm dieting at all. I've been on loads of different diets before and they've never worked for me so I'm hoping SW does a better job!

Feel free to ask any questions and I look forward to seeing you around the boards :D

Hello! Come and visit the slimming world boards. You will get a lovely warm welcome there. Just down the page a bit, on the left, floor below weightwatchers.

PS. Do you like Sheeze?

Hello! Come and visit the slimming world boards. You will get a lovely warm welcome there. Just down the page a bit, on the left, floor below weightwatchers.

PS. Do you like Sheeze?

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be popping round to the SW boards now!

I do indeed like sheeze, but the cream sheeze variety makes me sad :( Not a touch on Tofutti.

Hi and a very big welcome to you x

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be popping round to the SW boards now!

I do indeed like sheeze, but the cream sheeze variety makes me sad :( Not a touch on Tofutti.

By the way, do we pretend we dont know each other on here or not?

We need to plan some meals chicky. So Mammalaminx can shop for "vegan SW week". I am TOTALLY not carrying a watermelon home from tesco again. It must be your turn by now.

Thanks for the welcome armywife!

By the way, do we pretend we dont know each other on here or not?

We need to plan some meals chicky. So Mammalaminx can shop for "vegan SW week". I am TOTALLY not carrying a watermelon home from tesco again. It must be your turn by now.

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether to say anything but you've just gone and blown my cover :p MadameLaMinx was kind enough to point me in the direction of SW and this forum and I'm lucky enough to have her support when I join her group for a session in a few weeks. Don't think I would start going if I was alone!

Minxy we do need to plan some meals, I was going to have a little rummage through the food diaries in the SW forum for inspiration as we need ideas for picnicy bits too!

I'll carry the damn melon this time, it'll help balance the two gigantic melons I'm carrying up front :D

:8855:

I am sure there is a SW falafel recipe somewhere. What more do we need?

Bring a backpack to put the watermelon in, and I will bring a bell on a rope. You can chase along after me yelling "Esmerelda!"

There totally is. And a syn free hummus recipe. Just need to come up with something sweet and then we'll be sorted.

:8855: hahahaha, how did this turn into me being quasimodo and you being Esmerelda?! NO FAIR!

Back