Hello

ellieb21

Hello folks, great to find this forum, it was quite by accident, but what a find!!. I'm just 2 days in to my diet and it's going to take me a while to get to target, but easy does it and one day at a time and all that and i'm sure with the support from you lovely people, i'll do it. I've read a few of the threads and i'm all fired up and ready to go, so hello to one and all, my new diet buddies :):):)

Hiya and welcome to the site....sure is a big help and distraction.....which diet are you following ?????

Good luck and keep us posted x

Hi Sonya, thanks for the warm welcome:wavey:, i'm going to be following the weight watchers points plan and see how i get on, so watch this space, i've got quiet a journey, but for the first time in yonks i feel really up for the challenge.

will keep you posted:grouphugg:xx

Hello Ellie! I'm Ali and we have an Allie around too! :D

Good luck on WW, hope it helps you shift that extra weight :) xxx

thanks for all you kind welcomes, i'm new to this forum stuff, so bear with me while i get to grips with it. I'm a week into my diet and i'm really enjoying the challenge (never thought i'd ever hear myself say that about a diet:8855:) if my scales aren't telling porkies (mmmm sausages:D) i've already lost a few pounds Yippee!!!

So watch this space and have a good week people:)

Back