Hello

nickyk

Hiya, I'm Nicky, I'm new and I'm just trying to find my way round and wasn't sure where to say 'Hi' so thought I would post here.

I have been doing SW since Jan '10 but I have sooooooooooo much to lose that it seems impossible and I've really lost focus and will power recently :cry:and just can't get back on the SW band-wagon.

Hope no-one minds me posting.

Hi Nicky
I'm Emmajay
I'm feeling down too - just seem to be stuck and can't get below my halfway point!
So..... I log in here at least once a week, pay attention to the recipies etc, try to drink more water (*ugh*) but it has to be done and exercise. (I cound stuff like housework and gardening so it adds up quite quickly)

Hope thigs get easier for you
All the Best,

HI Nicky I have lots of weight to lose too and have started SW god knows how many times, I am very easily tempted off the plan, it is ridiculous as I hate the way I look so you would think i would be more focused on acheiving a good weight loss. This forum is fab it holds so much info and inspiration.

Hi,

I only joined in May and have to tell you this site is my saviour. I log in as many times a day as I can. There is always something new going on.

Any questions you have will be answered, correctly. I have received information I could not access anywhere else.

Apart from the excellent recipes, the diaries etc. Everyone is so friendly.

I now keep an exercise diary as well.

My weight stuck for a week. I came on here and received loads of help that gave me the impetus to carry on.

We are in the same boat here no matter what stage we are at.

The shared info is just great.

Enjoy and welcome to a whole new world.

Hello and welcome xxx

Back