Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tayls, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Tayls

Tayls New Member

Found this site by accident but very pleased i did.
    Im taylor i am 23 and have 2 children.

I havent been dieting for long but have already lost quite a bit.

I think i just need some support and guidence.

So i am 5 ft 3 , my hips are 42 inches and my waist is 32. But have very big boobs so wear a 16 :)

I havent weighed my self in a few months but was just over 15 stone. However people seem to be very shocked when i tell them my size etc, so i think i hide it pretty well.

I am trying to loose weight as since i had my 2 children, pretty close together. My girl has just turned 3 and my boy was 1 in march. I have been left with a very unfirm tummy. So have been known as a mothers apron. So to have a normal tummy i will be undergoing a tummy tuck. However have this i have to looes as much as i can and remain at a weight i am pleased with till this can go ahead.

So i would like to get to a 10-12.

So far i have cut down on carbs, having smaller potions and exercising every other day. My weight lost has seemed to slow down now and i am getting very frustrated.
    Any advice would be great.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Are you following a set diet or counting calories?

Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.