Hello!!

ellietoobig!

Just want to say hello to everyone!

Today is my day 1. Ive done vlcd before, but never stuck with it, but this time something in my head has changed and Im more determind than ever to suceed.

Was hoping for a nice, quiet relaxing day for my day 1, but 3 kids might change that, and my work just rang for me to cover a shift tonight!
I guess its better to keep busy!!

Hi there :welcome2:

welcome and good luck with day 1 stay strong

Good luck

good luck hun. i`m on the same boat .today is my fisrt day but not the firt time im doing vlcd .this time i will succeed ,i know i can

Hi and welcome.

There certainly is a lot more to a diet than just starting it and hoping for the best, especially with something as extreme as a VLCD. I wasn't quite right when I started because of various things going on in my life, but I've managed to rise above it and focus on what is important. Right now losing weight is one of the important things, so here I am in week 2 and all is going well.

If things have changed this time around and you really are determined, nothing can stop you. Except for maybe an alien invasion or a zombie epidemic. I think even I'd eat then.

Good luck. :D

Hey and :welcome:
The forum is a great place to get any advice you need and there are some really nice people on here.
Magz x

Back