Hello

Hope123

Hello, I thought I'd introduce myself. For so many years I have attempted so many different diets and none of them have really worked. But now I am not going to be on any specific diet I am just going to try and eat healthy, exercise and use a combo of all the diet tips from all my previous diets and foods.

I have just been looking at the Inspiration slide show and Wow, they did it, they lost all that weight and they look amazing and it really did motivate me more to want to lose weight...Hopefully, this time I will also go that extra mile and lose the weight that I need to lose.

hi Hope123 and :welcome: to the forums. You sound really motivated which will help you immensely on your journey. Everyone on here is really friendly and there is loads of support and guidance available.

I am sure I will bump into again on the forums but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Sharkbait1983 x

welcome :)

Hello and welcome! i'm new too, good luck with your weight loss and exercise, expect i'l see you on the forums xx

Thank you Guys and welcome and good luck on your weight loss aswell miss-r

Back