Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello :-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tessieg1, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards and have been on SS+ for a few weeks now. I've lost 8.5lbs, which I'm really chuffed about. I am on the 3 packs and a small meal (200kcal) as my CDC recommended this because I work long shifts (including nights) and I also have an underactive thyroid.
    I have actually been struggling the last few days and I am ashamed to say that I didn't resist eating one of my daughter's crisps!!! So cross with myself at the moment.:mad::break_diet:
    I'm on nightshift at the moment and I must admit that I do find it easier doing CD whilst I'm at work. I've managed to drink 2 litres of water in my first 6 hours of my shift, so I'm pleased with that. Going to start afresh today and I WILL stick to plan!
    Anyway, this is my first post, so sorry it's so long. Looking forward to chatting to you all. :) Tess

Last edited by a moderator: 16 August 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Tess. :) I'm on day 3 and am finding it difficult at times too. Hopefully, it will get easier.

4. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hi,im on day one,just cant wait to be slim again.

5. blondechick

blondechick Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    It does get much easier, I found the first couple of weeks really hard but harldy ever even think about food now. You will be fine:)

6. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Thanks so much for your replies. It's really nice to know that there's so much support on these boards. I'm working nightshift tonight as well, and so far it's been ok. I've had about 2 and a half litres of water so far. I did feel quite hungry earlier today, but I feel ok at the moment (touch wood!) LOL. I look forward to chatting to you soon again, and I hope you all do very well. :)

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya

How are you doing 1 week on ??? I am on day 1 of one of my numerous restarts...

Look forward to hearing from you

T
    x

8. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Hi Madferret, sorry for only replying now. I actually "lost" the thread and only just found out how to find threads. LOL.

I've had a pretty horrendous week this week. Was really emotional and turned to food once again. I'm feeling quite angry with myself, but this has made me more determined to succeed. I weigh in tomorrow morning, so I'm starting afresh from then. I'm on SS+ but I'm going to try and do a SS week to kickstart my weightloss. Fingers crossed. Going to take it slow - hour by hour, day by day.

Hope you're doing ok? Take care.
    Tess

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.