Hello.

the_bear

Hi there,

I am brand spanking new to these forums, but i found you out by doing a search on google.

I'm a 27 year old male, that is currently waiting for results on a Diabetic test. I have had some symptons and the condition runs in the family, so i got myself checked out.

I am due to getting the results on Friday and honestly waiting for the worst outcome. So i am here to start making the change to a healthy lifestyle. But, even if it turns out that i don't i have diabetes, i am still going to make this change.

I currently weigh in at 231lbs (16.5 stone) and to be honest the weight doesn't look that bad on me, I am very broad shouldered and i carry the weight ok. But obviously from a health point of view, i am still overweight and eating like a starving pig that has been rolling around in mud all day! (note; i don't roll around in mud ;) )

So here i am, i will be starting a eating diary from this Monday coming and see how it goes from there.

thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
hiya, just wanted to say hello and wish you every success with your weight loss. how much did your rolling pig analogy make me laugh?

hoping you get the result your looking for re the test.

t x

hiya and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is really friendly and there is loads of support and advice available. I am sure that I will bump into you again but for now I wish you every success on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Good luck with your results tomorrow.

Hi and welcome. I hope your test results were negative for diabeties but very sensible of you to go for a healthy change of lifestyle. It will be worth it.
Good luck and look forward to reading your diary x

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss.. How did your results go ?

Back