Hello!

JimJam87

Determined to do this
Hi everyone :)
I'm restarting Slimming World as of Wednesday - a new month, a new start!
For quite a while, whilst still attending WIs at SW, I'd switched to counting calories and eventually decided there was no point in paying every week to literally only use the scales as the talks afterwards were pretty irrelevant to me. I did calorie counting by myself at home for a while but struggled without having a weekly WI as it was far too easy to 'forget' about the extra biscuits etc :sigh: So, I decided to join Rosemary Conley as the basic principle is counting cals, i joined for a 5 week trial and lost 6lbs but now that 5 weeks is up and I have decided to give SW another go. I think I'm going to stick with red/green days as it was when EE was introduced in the New Year that I started messign around with the plan and my losses started slowing-pushing me towards calorie counting.
So a new group has recently started 2 minutes walk away from me so I'm going to join there on Wednesday with my Mum and Aunty. Enough messing around trying to decide what to do...This time I mean business and I WILL DO IT!!!:whip: Gem x

i wish you all the best hun. staying at group will help you focus too. ;)

love the whip BTW

OO back on board - good on yer missus!

Good luck. You are more determined this time around, so I wish you loadsaluck

Thanks guys, your support means a lot. I'm sure you'll see me round here quite a bit!
Good luck jigglymum...you can do it! x

Back