Hello! :)

Jellybaby19

Hey guys!
Am new here, just thought I would post a little bit about myself!
Have been so unhappy with my weight for a while now, have been on various diets and always given up. It has really hit me now how unhappy I am so have decided to really watch what I eat. I have about 2 stone that I would like to lose. Im not counting all calories but am making much healthier choices and am checking calorie content of things. Im hoping to get some ideas for things to eat that are low cal and make some new friends! :)

Hey :) I am new here also only joined last week! I know how you feel about giving up on lots of diets, i have tried basically every diet anyone could think of ha.

Good luck with your new healthy start :)
xxx

Thankyou! oh god yeah i have tried too many! atkins, cabbage soup! all sorts lol I barely last a week on them haha!! how are u getting on?? xx

ha ohh yes the cabbage soup..i tried that one..wasnt pleasant :( Well i planned on starting on thursday past but that went out the window and i feel so awful about it...but im not giving up and tomorrow im re-starting!

Need to get into a good pace before i go back to uni in a few weeks! Need to get myself to the shops and get some veg in tomorrow, stock up with good healthy food :)

xxx

aw are u at uni?! how old are you? im 19! :)
Yeah i think alot of it for me is getting in the right mind set for it, this time i was just like enough is enough! Also find some tricks always helps! like when i have a choccie craving i have skinny cow hot choc for only 40 cals! little things like that! :) xx

I am 19 atm :) But i am 20 in a week or so! Going to feel old :( Yes they are very yummy those skinny cow lollies :) Also options hot choocolate drinks are like 34cals and curb chocolate cravings. Although im not really into chocolate my vices are crisps :S
xxx

Aw thats awesome to find some1 my own age! :) omg don't get me stated on crisps! Im exactly the same! hardly into chocolate. I can usually eat half a bar and I can't eat anymore cus its too sickly! crisssppss however! give me a 24 pack of walkers perleeaase! lol! Also lovvee cheese! BUT none of these things are as good as being our ideal weight! :) xx

Hey Sarah! im not at uni, have just finished 3 years at college! Bet your excited! what are you studying?? Well done on the weight loss! thats brill! Any tips?! :) xx

Hi guys...
I'm also a newbie, been counting for 6 days,finding it very easy.
I'm also about to start Uni :/ so wanted to feel a bit more confident.
I'm a bit older than you but thought I'd say Hi :D

Hey Sarah! im not at uni, have just finished 3 years at college! Bet your excited! what are you studying?? Well done on the weight loss! thats brill! Any tips?! :) xx

I am kinda excited - more nervous at the mo though!!

I'm going to study Primary Education and ICT.

Thanks - don't know about any tips - I have gone slightly off track recently! Although, I have found Minimins to be so useful, for advice, support and just picking up tips from reading everyone elses diaries.

Wish I had a great diet I could tell you about but I basically live off the same things everyday - but I'm sticking with it til it stops working!!

:)

Hi guys...

Where abouts are you going to Uni? And to study what?

I'm 23 so feel I will be older than a lot of students, even though I am still young!!

Hi guys...

Hiya! Good luck wth uni! thats good ur finiding it easy!! I have a friends birthday on saturday night. Were going out drinking! oh dear! have any of you uni peeps got any ideas on the lowest cal drinks?? and are u worried about drinking at uni?? xx

Yess its awesome to find people the same age and also at uni too! I still live at home but its the drinking and snacking that gets me. I always drink vodka so its not a problem for me drinking vodka and diet coke or something but just stay away from the beer and alcho pops, but there are those low cal/low sugar bacardi breezers these days and low cal beer too i think!

I am going into second year in a few weeks and i study english literature :) Good luck girls for startting uni!

xxx

I also live at home! just finished my third year at college and am going to tenerife in january to work for a while so want to look hot! hehe!! yeah im gona switch to vodka and diet drinks! i usually drinks VK's when i go out! crap version of wkds if you go to clubs and stuff! xxx

Where abouts are you going to Uni? And to study what?

I'm 23 so feel I will be older than a lot of students, even though I am still young!!

I'm going to Kingston Uni, and will be studying Learning Disability Nursing, there were a few older than me at the induction day...phew :)

Back