hello??

Morning, day 2 :)

Pretty pee'd off by my other thread (unused packs) as been given someone's returns and are old style flavours so my morning vanilla coffee tastes crap compared to the new and improved flavours!

Hope you have a good day :)

WTF?!!!
This is joke! You definitely have to flag this up! The program is expensive enough without it not to mention the fact you might be getting expired packs!
Contact LL directly hun!

The program is expensive enough without it not to mention the fact you might be getting expired packs!

The packs are still in date (dated Feb 2011) but they are 'old style' onces pre improved flavour! I don't see why i should pay FULL price and get someone else's castoff's which are not the most up to date version :mad:

and when you think about it shes actually profited quite a bit there, your the paying customer and deserve to get what you pay for. xx

I have, see my other post on unused packs! It is a f***** joke and i am seriously pee'd off that it's acceptable to pay the full amount which isn't cheap and i get given someone else's returned packs which aren't even the most up to date improved version :mad:

Mate, I would have gone mad! This is totally unacceptable.
I hope LL can do something about it!

Anyone around the forum today? It's usually quiet at weekends which is when I need most support :( just had my 2nd food pack (tomato soup). This is day 1 again as lost the plot yesterday with my rank vanilla pack! Managing ok so far, going out to work shortly so it'll keep my mind off things. Hope your all having a good weekend :) I'm determined now.....

Back