Hello

Tiphareth

Silver Member
Hello everyone. :wavey:

I'm Kate and have started yet another diet. I find it easy to loose the first stone and a half, but then I slip and put all the weight plus another little bit over the next 9 months or so.

This time I'm determined to loose the 3-4 stone I need to loose and not fall off the wagon again which is why I've signed up to Slimming World on line.

Good luck! Just keep dialogue open on here and im sure you will have enough people badgering you that you will do well, good badgering of course!

Thank you.

I need the badgering to keep it up when the weight loss slows down, that's when I get bored with dieting and want to eat creamy sauces and chocolate. I then find any excuse as to why I'm eating it and the weight starts to creep back up.

welcome to the forum...and wishing you lots of luck on sw

Hey... and welcome!

You're at the right place. Majority of my weight loss was done while I was an observer of the forum rather than a poster, but what I will say is that reading so many stories from others who are going through what you are going through is THE best way to keep you on track. I look forward to reading your story once you reach goal and you becoming one of the success stories.

Best of luck!

Hello Kate!!

Welcome to Minimins!!! =) Good luck on your weight loss journey

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Thank you all for your well wishes. xx

Hi Kate!

Good luck with the new diet. I'm sure it'll be great!
Remember everyone on here's really nice and friendly and are urging you to do well!!

Ben :)x

Back