Hello

Ink'a

Hi Guys :)

I thought i'd join this forum as i've decided i want to lose weight, at the moment im nearly at 10 half stone and would like to be 9.

Feeling unhealthy made me want to lose weight and im only 5'3 and felt i'd look healthier at 9 stone too.

I love food and to eat when i want and whatever i want and feel this has to stop.

If anyone has any tips i'd be happy to read them as ive never done a diet before :)

Hi Irene

I dont really want to call it a diet, more of a cut down and watch what i eat. The D word scares me, haha!!

Ive only just started and i have been having dried bananas for breakfast, fruit for lunch and small meal of around 500 calories in the evening. So basically my plan is to count calories.

Yourself or anyone know what the safe calorie intake is for a day?

Hey Ink'a and :welcome2: to the forums. I have also done a cut back and exercise more. I roughly follow WW but I'm not a member or anything.
I think if you go into the Calorie Counting subforum then you will find some good ideas in there.

Do keep us updated on your progress and hopefully I'll chat with you on the forums soon :) Good luck X

Welcome and good luck with the healthy eating.

Welcome and good luck with the weight loss. I was reading something the other day that said women should eat no less than 1200 calories a day. Any less and it can be unhealthy or dangerous for you.

Hi and welcome to minis. i recommend you track your food,cals and such with myfitnesspal.it will help with calorie counting and you can set up your own plan there. ideally around 1200 is the limit,which is good to start with,once the weight comes off you can start gentley lowering the calories down to accomodate the weight lost.
Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

Back