Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sarahwestcotes, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarahwestcotes

Sarahwestcotes Member

Hi, i'm Sarah, i'm 30 and have a 7 year old and a (nearly) 5 year old.

I've just done me first week of slimming world (at home as can't fit a group in at the moment).

I went to group and lost 2 and a half stone about 3 years ago but my work changed and I couldn't keep going. I kept the weight off for about 2 years but over the last year have put loads on an am now heavier than before I started!

I needed to be in a good place in my head to start and be committed to it and feel really positive this time.

I would like to lose about 6 stone eventually but for now I'm aiming for 10% of my body weight as a first target.

I've lost 7lbs in my first week so am really chuffed!

Look forward to losing with you all.

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicc117

Nicc117 Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi

I also just joined the forum and Slimming world. I am in my first week, but so far so good!

I am sure we can help each other out! Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

N x

4. Sarahwestcotes

Sarahwestcotes Member

Thank you - good luck to you too!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Great weight loss in your first week. Congratulations

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.