hello

hayleyb

hello everybody im a newbie. i started slimming world on the 11/01/2011 and its going well so far in my first week struggling for ideas as im a fussy eater. i want to lose 87 pounds in total but have little goals to get me there look forward to speaking to you all and working out how to use this forum xxxx:)

Hi Hayley!

Welcome to the site! I'm still figuring it out myself, have been signed up to this and Slimming world for just over a week! Similar to you have have set myself a longterm goal of 100lbs and some smaller milestones along the way...the first being to lose 1st by Feb 14th!:)

I'm finding both the site and the plan a little easier everyday!

Good luck on your journey! If your head is in it there is no reason at all you won't succeed!!

all the best...

Jo xx

Me too! Just starting Slimming World today. Have about 50 lbs to lose. Trying to get my head round all the features on here - have you looked at some of the before and after photos - they have REALLY made me want to do it now...they look so good after losing the weight - really inspirational!

Good luck to everyone!

Blixxi x

I started last Monday, first weigh in tomorrow, think I will be ok although friday I did overdose slightly on chocolate, but I have done a bit of exercise so hopefully......... x

I started this week too, I am actually a bit excited about getting weighed on Tuesday, I can see a bit of a difference but only time will tell.

J x

hi hayleyb and :welcome: to the forums. Everyone on here is lovely, very friendly and there is loads of support and advice available. Great idea to break down your main goal into mini goals - that is exactly what I have done and it is working! Remember to treat yourself when you achieve each of your mini goals - it gives you something else to look forward to :)

I am sure I will bump into you again but for now I am wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Back