Hello :-)

kimi31

Hello lovely SW peeps

I was last on these boards well before christmas. I had had surgery in my mouth and it appears the dental surgeon removed my SW mojo as well :mad:
So here i am, i am crawling back and tomorrow is THE day.... new food diary to be started and mojo has resurfaced along with a swift kick up the backside in the form of two weddings in 2012 that i would like to be a size 12 for....
Currently a 16, down from a 18 but have put weight on since i had the surgery. Not sure how much as my scales arent accurate. Wont be going to classes as simply cant afford it. But have dusted down my books and will be having a look through the boards to catch up
Will be doing mainly green days ( easier when im in work) with a few red days thrown in.
Rather than me being on the SW diet the children will now be introduced into the healthier way of eating too. Cutting the milk down to skimmed for the older two, semi for the toddler ( etc etc)
So hello and its nice to be back
Kimx

Hello and welcome back! I too don't attend group and have just changed from EE days to green days!
I have found keeping a diary on here keeps me well on track and honest about what i'm eating.
Good luck with your journey :)
x

hiya:wave_cry:
hope your feeling better after your surgery..just try and put everything behind u its great that you've started again it shows u really want to do it!!
even though your not going to sw classes you'll get everything u need here and people are so supportive!
so good luck ;)

Hi there and welcome back.
I also do not attend a group but this site is so supportive and gives you all you need to know!Good luck to you and have fun on here!
Carrie

Thanks Ladies
Was quite an active poster and very active lurker before i had the surgery....so that is why i have come back to you lovely people. :)
I feel happy that i am back

you had good reason u werent well..sometimes things just knock us off track but your on the right track again..u go girl!! :D

Great to have you back. Good luck!

Back