hello

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dianeo, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. dianeo

dianeo Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all, i have just stumbled accross this site quite by accident, really glad i did, i do slimming world online and only have me to talk to,, i will be lovely to join in with everyone else. xx Diane:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRIXABC

TRIXABC Banned

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Diane,
    I stumbled on the forum accidentally too, just yesterday, so I'm still trying to find my way around. I did SW online for a while in the past and managed to lose 4 stone.....alas 5 years later it has all crept back on, so I joined a group last week to get going again.
    I think having other people to chat too about all of it is a real help.
    Good luck with the bit you've got left and well done on your brilliant progress so far.

TRIXABC

4. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi to both of you.
    Think you have posted in the wrong section but however, nice to welcome you to this fab forum.

Plenty of good advice and support here, - I wouldn't want to be without it..:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.