Hello :-)

Just want to say a big hello to everyone. I've been calorie counting since 14th March and loving it so far. I did atkins for 1 week and lost 4lb but it was so hard and I felt so ill, the next week I couldn't face anymore eggs/bacon/cheese lol so put the 4lb back on!! So i was 11 stone 12 starting calorie counting, not 11st 4lb so lost 8lb in 5 weeks :) (stayed the same this week but i had kfc on saturday lol)
I'm going to weigh myself again on thursday, but then after that i'm going out for a 3 course meal, then it's easter! :-S

Lol anyway sorry for rambling, just want to say how much i love this diet. Going to Egypt on the 24th June so I would like to get to 10st 10lb for that

PS can anyone shed any light on why minced lamb/beef etc is so high in calories. Even the extra lean kind. I was mortified when I read the label!

xx

I love quorn mince, OH hates it... we have a mince war in our house!!!

Welcome and good luck with your journey.... mmmmmmmmmm egypt!!!

lol! well my boyf wants a bbq on friday but I don't eat meat on good friday so i'm going to try some of the quorn burgers/sausages i think. hopefully i'll be a convert after that!

Lindsey I can't wait to go. The food in our hotel is suppose to me lovely and we're all inclusive so I can see a few pounds creeping back in those two weeks! ahhh who am I kidding...more than a few lol! xx

Quorn is nice, the mince is useful stuff to keep a bag of in the freezer :)

Back