Hello

lita

Hi all, I am new new minimins but not new to dieting :cry:

I'm doing the Rosemary Conley diet as it has worked for me in the past.

Lx

Welcome Lita:welcome2:

Good luck with Rosemary Conley... if it worked well for you before it should do the same again.

When did you start?

I am starting officially tomorrow morning but have managed to lose a couple of pounds myself in the last week or so.

My problem is i hate the way i look but lack motivation and willpower. I would be very grateful of any hints and tips to keep me on the straight and narrow:)

Lx

I think you should include the couple of pounds you have lost yourself on your weight ticker, as every pound it is important and we need to claim our little victories.

I found it difficult myself to get started and stick with a diet and four weeks ago I was persuaded to start a dairy and I have found it very helpful in keeping me focused and I look forward to the support I get on it.

I also have a Mantra that I found on a member's signature here and have adapted it to suit myself..."It is hard to diet and it is hard being fat...choose your hard"!

If you need any help with anything be sure to ask:)

Hi lita

I just started back on rc to. I have got 30lbs to loose hopefully by December.

We can spur each other on! Xx

Thanks for the advice mini,I'm already logging everything I eat so hopefully it will help keep me focused.

Rachel, that would be good. I've joined the may challenge on the RC thread. What day do you weigh in?

Lx

Hi lita, and welcome from a fellow newbie!! Well done on losing the few pounds before, it all counts!!!
Xxxx

Back